Wednesday 3 March 2010

What A terrible evening I had last night, I think I overdone it yesterday I did not stop from 7.30a.m until 11.30p.m when I was on the computer welcoming Tracy to our team when I began to feel really ill and sick. I had to get my daughter to finish my post for me and I had to go and lay down for at least an hour and couldn't move.
But todays another day and I feelmuch better now will be more careful today.
Enough of my whinging you want to be cheered up in the morning not made depressed by me.
These are the invites for my Son West that I am making with my Daughter Christy, just a few more to make then they are done!

It's a shame the images don't show you how lovely and sparkly the pink embossing powder is, it is so pretty it is called Mothers Day Pink and is avail. in my store here We used Hi-tack tape which I do sell but need to re-order more I have never used this before and I would highly recommend it it's fantastic, you just lay it on your project peel of the backing tape sprinkle your embossing powder on it and heat it up with your heat tool it gives a lovely professional finish you can also use glitter. you will see this a lot more on my cards I think in the future.
The stamp tag is available here which we used a versafine watermark stamp pad and then embossed in silver. The heart punch is from Martha Stewart, We printed the words from the computer and the rest of the items is from my stash.
Hopefully I will have some great news for you later today, speak to you then
Luv Teresa xx

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutly stunning!!! Your son is very lucky. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful I LOVE the look of that embossing powder and the ribbon is a brilliant touch of texture. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better today take it easy and recover properly.
    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Teresa these are just gorgeous love the shape.
    So glad you are felling better.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx