Saturday 6 March 2010

A card for my Sister


I know I havn't posted for a few days, I didn't think I would ever be able to show this card to you either and now I can I still don't really like it.
I just couldn't find things today, but I had to make it as it is for my sister and I left it to the last minute.
First I couldn't find my colours to colour the phone so I am not happy with that or the colouring, then I couldn't find the papers I wanted so had to make do! the edging went wrong my camera went missing, who's been touching that I thought! so, this is the finished wrong result, I promise I will do better with my next card when I am not in a rush. My poor sister hope she'll forgive me this birthday!!!
Oh! I nearly forgot the stamp is fairy cell available here in the store and I coloured the wings with stickles from my store, the other bits are from my stash.
Have a lovely weekend,
Teresa xx

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Teresa, i think is a lovely card,I love how you,ve stamped the sentiment on acetate.And i just adore that little fairy ,i must get it as it would look fab on my stepdaughters Birthday card, she,ll be 14 and shes always on her mobile LOL!
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this is not as bad as you are making out! The sentiment is beautiful and the little phone fairy is super cute :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with it? looks fab to me hunny i love the verse and pretty flowers. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx