Tuesday 9 April 2013

Daffodil Springs and Alexandra

Good morning all.I hope you are all well and that you are having some sunshine.Here in the UK the weather seems to be slowly getting warmer.
 
I have 2 cards to share with you today, first up i have the newly released ALEXANDRA by Hannah Lynn, there is 10 new Hannah Lynn digital stamps in the CRAFTS AND ME STORE and they are all stunning.
Here is my card.
 
I have coloured this beautiful image in mono tones and just added in a little yellow.
I kept the design quite simple.

A close up.
 
My 2nd card is the one i made for our current challenge (spring flowers) over at the CRAFTS AND ME CHALLENGE blog.
You still have a little time to play along too.
 
I  have used DAFFODIL SPRINGS by Hannah Lynn.
Another beautiful image isn`t she.
Another close up.
 
Thanks so much for popping by and do go and check out the NEW PRODUCTS now in at the CRAFTS AND ME STORE.
You will be spoilt for choice.
 
Hugs Nic.xxxx
 
 


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx