Wednesday 3 April 2013

Autumn Princess

Hello everyone, Karina here today. I want to show you some inspiration I made with two of the newest images by Zindy S.D. Nielsen

The first one is 'Autumn Princess'. I coloured her with Copics. The background paper is from the new Prima Pad 'Engraver'. The doily is inked with some Gold Glimmer Mist.


The second card I show you is the one I made for our last challenge where we wanted to see 'Pretty in Pink'. I made this card with the gorgeous image 'Shhh now'. It is currently out of stock, but am sure that Teresa will have it back in stock soon again.


 Here a close up of the image I coloured with Copics.


Just today a new challenge started where we want to see 'Spring Flowers'. We look forward to see what you create.

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx