Wednesday 6 March 2013

Heather

Hello and good morning everyone, Karina here. It's my turn today to show you some inspiration from Crafts and Me. Very soon there will be available new and yummy images by Hannah Lynn. This first one I show you is Heather. Isn't she just gorgeous and sassy? I love the Hannah Lynn images very much. They are great to colour.


Below you can see a close up of the image. I coloured it with Copics.


The second card I show you today is made with Cherish, a soon to be released image as well. I created this card for our last challenge where we had the theme Die Cuts or Punches.


I coloured here with Copics as well.

Wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for looking!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. 2 fabulous cards Karina, so wonderful colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx