Sunday 16 September 2012

Happy Sunday...

Good morning everyone I hope your having a wonderful weekend...can you believe its September already how fast is this year flying by?...I have two Hannah Lynn Beauties to show you today...the first is the stunning Sharla, I love how Hannah does hair don't you...her images are always such a pleasure to colour...my second card is using the beautiful Kyra and I know you may all shudder at snacks but I love them they are such elegant creature...I coloured my images with my usual distress inks and you can find all the details here on my blog as always...have a wonderful Sunday everyone and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

Link

1 comment:

  1. both so stunning mina.your colouring is really beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx