Sunday 2 September 2012

Happy Sunday...

Good morning everyone I hope your all having a brilliant weekend...its my pleasure to show you a couple of Crafts and Me digis this time...the first is the stunning Unveiling of the Heart by Sara Burrier, isn't she so beautiful and wonderful as always to colour...my second card is from the fabulously talented Hannah Lynn and is the gorgeous Monarch Mermaid...I coloured both my images using my usual distress inks and all the details of the papers I used are on my blog as always...I will leave you in peace to enjoy the rest of your Sunday now, I'm off to the garden centre to see what bargains I can pick up for our new garden today...I hope whatever your doing you have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx