Saturday 16 June 2012

Hollyhock princess

First of all I want to say GO GIRL!!!! In case you have not seen already the lovley Tracy is doing a cycle ride for a brilliant charity I have no idea how she is going to do it I know I certainly couldn't manage it so I am wish you on sweetie :D And if you want to sponsor her have a look HERE.
For my card today I have used the beautiful Hollyhock princess   I have coloured her with spectrums to make a change but not sure about the result. I hope you are all having a great weekend and the weather is good for you where you are.





Huge hugs

Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks fabulous, sweetie! Love the colours and the bling. I`m sure all of us wish Tracy the very best for her race! I`ll send her good thoughts, lol. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, your pretty Hollyhock Princess really stands out on this neutral-toned card. You've added a beautifully colored background to your image too. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx