Tuesday 12 June 2012

Dragonfly and Watching It Fly

OMG what a palaver!!! I was going to post this earlier but silly me started to change my template on my blog after work this afternoon and i messed up big time My sidebar gadgets all went to the bottom and it,s took me ages to get them back to the side.
So here i am finally posting my cards for today.
I hope you,ve all had a more stressless day.

I have used Janna Prosvirina,s Dragonfly for my 1st Card



My second is my Dt card for the last Rubber Girls Challenge Which was Lace.
Using Zindy S.D Neilsens Watching It Fly






I,m sure you,ll agree these are just beautiful images 
Theres a New Crafts and Me challenge starting tomorrow hosted By Rose for the Digi team pop over tomorrow and see the details.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are stunning and beautiful Trish
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards teresa.i love your designs and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, your Dragonfly looks beautiful in purple and the way you've posed her above the dotted background with the fence behind her makes her even more fabulous. You've made Watching It Fly look gorgeous in yellow and pink! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx