Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New year!!

I want to start by wishing you all a very happy new year and I hope you all have a lot of fun tonight seeing the new year in. I did hope to have a brand new card to show you but have had a nasty cold and lots of running round familly to do so I have my card that I made using one of the brand new Zindy Nielsen stamps called Red ridding hood available HERE for you. She is on offer at the moment as well for newsletter readers with 10% off the already great price. I have coloured her with pro markers then mounted her on foam pads so she stands out a bit from the rest of the card. I have torn the DP to give the white distressed edge .


Close up

Don't forget that there is still time to enter our mega challenge over at the Crafts and Me challenge where anything goes and there are loads of chances to win prizes from our brilliant sponsors.
Huge new year hugs to you all

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. It's really interesting seeing my drawings in different colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx