Wednesday 7 December 2011

Fa, La La La the Angels sing....

OMGOSH the count down is on isn't it? I can't believe how fast this year has gone, it feels like it's only really June or something, but so glad it's not weather wise, it's starting to really warm up around here!!!

Today I have to show you a new release image from Crafts and Me.  This lovely Digi is called Casting Down and it's by Sara Burrier.  You can pick one up by clicking on this HERE link:-) 

So I have made another Christmas card, I counted them up and geeze I only have 16.... oops, thought there would have been a few more than that, but lucky I don't have to send out that many - so I should be ok in that department!! So here she is, a beautiful angel singing fa la la la- well I think she is anyway!!!  I hope you love her as much as me:-)


I have coloured her in my RV copic's as I wanted her to be in a slightly softer pink than what the R's give you.  Her wings are covered in Atyou Spica in Clear - gosh I love those pens!! and the raised parts of the wings is Liquid Pearls. I have also given her hair a touch up with the Gold Atyou Spica Pen. My Fa La La La paper is by Jillibean Soup, and I've used some Kaiser Craft flowers along with some Wild Orchid Crafts. I had to use some stickles, so that is around the image!! LOL   My sentiment is from SU, and I have also used some creamy lace and some cheese cloth to soften the card a bit. 

My next card I have to show you, is also by Sara Burrier, this one is called Poinsettia, I used this card in the challenge: Pearls and Swirls... I really love this one too:-) You can get your Poinsettia here


I've coloured miss poinsettia in some gold's mostly they are Y Copics with a little bit of E35 to golden/darken it up.  Her wings are of course smothered in Atyou Spica in Gold and Clear!! There is some more stickles on my sentiment which is by Dark Room Door, again there cheese cloth, laces, and wild orchid craft flowers and my Paper is by Websters - YUM YUM

So there is still time to enter into our challenge's, I can't wait to see what you girles have made:-)

Till next time (well right before Christmas actually - Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve LOL) 
Cuddles, Karen xxxx

1 comment:

  1. These are both gorgeous images. Both beautiful cards, I love the yellow colour in particular :) pinks and creams...really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx