Tuesday 15 November 2011

Pretty Pendants and Sweet Selina

Good morning all you crafters out there,dont the days just fly by.
It,s my turn to show you a couple of cards using the Fabulous Crafts and Me rubber stamps.
My First is a sample card which is to go in the sample books that our lovely Tracy makes for Teresa to take to the Stamperama shows( I think the next ones in February)These have to be as flat as possible so the embellies are minimal.



I have used Heaven and Earths Pretty Pendants available Here I decided to give her some wings, I used a Marieanne Designs Decorative Elegance Die (Unfortunately these are out of stock at the moment but you can opt for an email from Teresa when they are available). To make the Wings i cut two pieces then cut off the curlyends which i didn,t need and used these around the sentiment so no waste, i hate throwing anything away lol!!


My Second card is my DT card for this weeks challenge from the Rockin Rubber Team which is Birthdays you still have untill tomorrow eve to join us.
For this one i used Hannah Lynns Sweet Selina available Here



For all you Europe/International Crafts and Me fans Teresa has now introduced a new LOWER postage rate
Check Here For Further details.

Enjoy your Day
(Hugs)
Trish (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx