Thursday 3 November 2011

Lighting the Way


 Sorry I am running late with my post.  Thank you Vix for posting to cover me.  Today I have 2 cards to share with you.  This first one is from Jasmine Beckett-Griffith's first release with Crafts and Me, called "Lighting the Way".  I colored her with copics, added a Sizzix die, some floral beads sprays, some flowers, Silver ribbon, glitter glue in silver and a sentiment.


Here is a close- up of the image.


This is the card I created for our last Rockin Rubber Challenge, to use Winter Blues.  I used the NEW image by our NEW artist Janna Prosvirina called "Black Rose".  These image's are awesome and so much bigger than our other images.


Thanks for stopping by and remember that Digi team has a new challenge for you over at the Challenge Blog.
Have a great weekend.

Hugs:)
Angela

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards both of them. I am such a big fan of your colouring skills. Fantastic job on both of them. Hugs....Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous cards Angela, it's nice to see Lighting the way again and I just love her hair colour.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Angela i love those flowers. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx