Sunday 5 December 2010

It's Crafts and Me 1st Birthday and fun time!!!

THIS IS A STICKY POST PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR D.T POSTS
Today is Crafts and Me first Birthday the time has really flown by I can't believe it.
To celebrate and thank all my loyal customers over the year for supporting my store with orders kind messages etc. I am going to be having different offers going on in the store HERE, and different things going on on the blog to win stamps etc. for one month.
I will be running the offers for varied amounts of time, then there will be different offers going on, I won't keep bothering you with newsletters as you will probably get fed up of hearing from me.
The offers are only available while stocks last sorry!!!
So keep popping back to see whats on offer and if you want to join in the fun over on the blog too there is a link at the top of the store homepage.
I can tell you todays special offers are 15% off heat guns ,10% off Elaine Cox unmounted stamps from Sweetpeas and 10% off all wooden stamps for 3 days only, so get in your prezzy's or treat yourself now.
On to new goodies there will be new Hannah Lynn stamps in stock tomorrow with 10% off for one week only and as usual there are some beauties there!!
I also have other goodies on order that will be arriving shortly!!!
So there is plenty going on for the next month for you to pop in and take a look.
The first fun prize to kick off the celebration for the store will be on the blog later today.
To kick off the celebration I have this lovely
Christmas 2010 release A Moosing from the W.O.J TO GIVE AWAY
all you have to do is display my store badge on your blog until the 3rd January when the celebration ends, and leave a link here on my blog using your name THE LAST DATE FOR ENTRIES will be the 5th Dec. THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE PICKED AND DISPLAYED HERE ON MONDAY.

Thankyou girls for entering the first prize giveaway of many to come.

The WINNER IS NO.4 Josephine picked by Random.Org. if you could email me your addy Josephine I will get your prize sent to you.
Teresa x




  • A-moosing Christmas
Be careful in this snow everyone,
And I would like to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas.
Love Teresa xx


4 comments:

  1. Teresa, congratulations on your birthday. I've already got a link to your blog on mine and have used it already today!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday ! and thanks for this fun time Teresa !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for your good wishes and entering our prize giveaway.
    Wilma your post is not linking back to your site.
    love Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and thanks for the prize possibilities.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx