Wednesday 8 December 2010

Challenge #19 Moody Blues

Thank You for your fantastic entries to our previous Snowflakes challenge, we'll be announcing the winner and Top 3 for that soon over on the challenge blog!

Its Vixy's turn to host again and I've chosen a favourite theme of mine - MOODY BLUES. You know I kinda like my blues right lol! Feel free to add touches of other colours just keep it predominately blue :) The challenge will run as always for 2 weeks.


We have a fab prize on offer from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps which is a stamp of your own choice from their store!

This is my card:

Image is Shopping Melody available HERE
Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds HERE
Card Easel HERE
Stickles Glitter Glue HERE
Little blue beads HERE
The backing papers and flower embellies are birthday prezzies from my lovely D.T's Trish and Gina.

I'll be back with a store blog prize comp. later
Love Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx