Tuesday 23 November 2010

Introducing our Newest Artist - Lemon Shortbread!

Good Morning!! I'd like to have the pleasure of introducing Crafts & Me's latest stamp designer LEMON SHORTBREAD who's designs are as sweet as her name!

Vera has developed her very own character named "Melody" who is such a pretty thing with a range of stamps coming to Crafts & Me which are on pre-order from today! Please go and check these absolutely beautiful designs out in the shop and pre-order to get your hands on them the moment they are released!

To celebrate Melody's world we are giving newsletter readers 10% off this fabulous new range from 23rd-30th November for one week only while stocks last by entering the code melody at the check-out.
Don't worry if you are not a newsletter reader just pop over to the store and register it's FREE
then place your order.

Lemon Shortbread is a graphic illustrator from Singapore who likes pop-art, ukiyo-e, surrealism and old stuff. She says "I hope you will find the Melody series fun and groovy like how the Sixties were, they are inspired by actual fashion during that era!" You will find more of her works on Etsy.




This is one of the new designs by Lemon Shortbread called "Flapper Girl Melody" I just couldnt take my eyes off the design when I first saw it, she's an absolute beauty! She can also be used for any occasion or age group and dressed up in any colours you like! I've made her into a Christmas card for this one to show how versatile she is. Melody is coloured with promarkers and a white gel pen for the beads and she has a little swarovski hat pin and I've also made a little swarovski pin on the side because she's worth it!



These are exclusive to Crafts & Me and I'm sure you'll love Lemon Shortbread's "Melody" as much as we do!



6 comments:

  1. Wow I love this! Cant wait to see more!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lovely card and image. I will check them out straight away!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Vix I love the little flower in her hair too!
    A lovely introduction for Lemon shortbread designs.
    love Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've ordered this little beauty straight away and I can't wait for her to arrive. What a talented artist, and well done to you at Crafts and Me for spotting her and signing her up. I hope we won't have to wait too long for some more images from Lemon Shortbread - wouldn't it be nice to see some boys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card have wonderful colors ! And the stamp is very nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous! I can feel the romance here!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx