Wednesday 29 September 2010

Spotlight on Chanelle

Sorry it's a bit late in the day posting todays Spotlight on.....
I have been plagued with a migraine all day today really feeling yuk!!! so please forgive me Chanelle for your card being displayed late (I will leave it on for a bit longer to make up for it).

Chanelle has made this really pretty card using the SP Stamp Forest Blue available HERE in the store & punches to create her lovely butterflies that just finish the card off beautifully.



WILL IT BE YOU IN THE SPOTLIGHT TOMORROW?

Our new Challenge started today and this time it was my turn & the theme is something for a Teenager whether it is a card a gift anything you like.
You have 2 weeks to enter and the prize is a christmas stamp from The Whiff Of Joy, so please pop over to the challenge blog button in the sidebar and join in the fun!!!!

Love Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. My little heart pounded when I saw it was me!!!! Thanks you so much Teresa!!!

    Every card made with these fabulous stamps is a little piece of art just adore everyone of them!!!

    Thanks again Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Chanelle, beautiful detail. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved Chanelle. Love it. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chanelle,I love the butterfly ans sparkle.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx