Saturday 25 September 2010

Hooked on Hannah Lynn


Hi it is that time of the week again don't ya just love the weekend :D even if it is rainy and miserable. Well I hope this will brighten your day up a bit for you I just had to ink up and colour these amazing new stamps from the super talented Hannah Lynn as soon as I got them. If you have not sen them yet you don't know what you are missing I seriously NEED them all lol.
This beauty I decided to use just straight on to the card as I feel she is so stunning that she did not need anything else. She is called Glacier Lily Fairy and you can get her HERE. I have coloured her with pro markers and added touches of sparkle with sakura star dust pens then added the new super cute tiny pearls all over the card. They are such amazing value at 100 for just 55p!! What are you waiting for grab them HERE before they go out of stock :D
Well I hope you all have a great weekend and if you have not taken part in the current challenge over at Crafts and Me challenges there is still time all you have to do is make an easel card and the prise is great as always so it's well worth having a go.

Hugs to you all

Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous card Amy I am hooked on Hannah Lynn too. I have made a DT card for the Keep it simple challenge tomorrow using one of the new images and I simply adore them x Hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amy your card is really beautiful and I love the way you have coloured her in it looks fantastic.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Amy you've coloured her so beautifully. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx