Sunday 29 August 2010

Whiff of Joy In The Spotlight

Evening Peeps,

And the spotlight today is on meeeeeeeeeeee, lol. I inked up my very neglected whiff of Joy image availabe from crafts and me and thought I would just pop it on the blog and showcase it, so forgive me for spotlighting myself. I hope you have enjoyed the design team spotlighting your cards this week., it's been fun! I have used one of my favourite shades of blue, hope you like it.


Posted by Picasa

I have coloured her of course using copics and distressed around the outer images using Tim Holtz Distress InkOld Paper.


I'm glad I got her out to play, I must look at my others. Don't forget there is still time to enter this week's challenge of Petals and Pearls and we will have a new challenge for you on Wednesday.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tracy this is gorgeous :D I love all the blues they really suit her.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx