Wednesday 18 August 2010

Crafts and Me Update!!!

Hello everyone,
I know I have been neglecting the blog and havn't been getting round to leaving any comments on your blogs, sorry everyone but my Son is getting married next week and my concentration has been on the wedding.
I am turning the blog over to the fabulous D.T'S for a week to run and I know they will do a fabulous job.
I have closed the store this afternoon until the 31st August, you are still welcome to place orders or send emails etc. and I will send out any orders and reply to any emails on the 31st.
My full attention will be back when I have had this little rest.
We will be getting in September, more Crafts and Me fabulous stamps, and different sparkles for our cards too!
speak to you all in just over a week.

Love Teresa x

3 comments:

  1. Mwhaha! Teresa has left the blog to us! Can we get up to mischief then? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ! Happy wedding day ! and see you sool Teresa ! :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow : i want to say : soon !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx