Friday 25 June 2010

Challenge #7 ~ BIRTHDAYS!


Sorry I am late with this weeks challenge post and no blogging during this week, My Hubbies brother was taken in for an emergency operation on Tuesday so everything has been delayed. I am doing my best to get all your orders out on time as usual but please be patient with deliveries this week!!
We are hoping he will be out of hospital next week so we will not be going back and forth to the hospital.

Anyway on to the challenge Its Vix turn to host this fortnights challenge & Vix has chosen BIRTHDAYS!


Lovely Jodie from Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring us this Challenge with 7 free Digi's of your choice for the winner.





Crafts & Me are also sponsoring this challenge with this cute sweet pea stamp set!



Here is my creation

The stamp is sitting lady from Lilac Lemon designs, the charm is a butterfly from W.O.J

The sentiment shape is shapeabilities sentiment tags, and I used glitters and stickles all of these things are available in the store.

Whoops! the backing papers are from my stash!

Don't forget to join in our challenge to win the lovely prizes.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx