Thursday 27 May 2010

A Touch of Pink

Isn't that a perfume?

I was in a really simplistic mood today and that included colours too so I went for my greyscale which I luuurve doing and added just touches of pink here and there. I've used my Ice Greys set of promarkers with pale pink as the touch, and my beloved blender.

The image is "Red Hearts" by sweet pea stamps and is from Crafts and Me here. Before I was on the DT I contacted Teresa about this one saying please please please with sugar and cherries on the top save me one of these when back in stock as she's just stunning and great fun to colour. There's lots of large areas on this and not too fiddly bits, havent coloured her in traditionl red/black yet as I'm still playing with her :)

ANyways yes, I've coloured with promarkers adding sparkly bits with a sakura stardust pen (clear) added sticky gems in clear iridescent and black for the buttons, black nailheads across the centre and heart shaped sticky pearls at the bottom. The black panel is cuttlebuged with jules jewells embossing folder and the pink layering is coloured with worn lipstick distress ink as is the labels 4 nesties panel.
The mirror I paperpieced with holographic silver paper. Now it wouldn't be me if it didn't sparkle a bit so I've used a glue pen and glamour dust on the gloves and bodice.




Thanks for looking! Love all your comments too, much appreciated x

6 comments:

  1. wow,stunning colouring.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vix this is really stunning making a real statement with the grey colours I would never thought of just using these colours but the effect is amazing.
    luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vix this is so beautiful I love the mono effect but never feel that I personaly can pull it off that well.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the colours!!! Amazing card Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vix, you know I'd like this one and you also know the is my favourite sweetpea stamp. I just love the sultry tone of this. Fab Hun. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just in awe of this card - elegant and stunning - love the colour theme also.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx