Sunday 2 May 2010

Inner Tender


Hello everyone sorry i've not been about but as many of you know we now care for my mil, and boy its hard work but at least i can come up stairs into my craft room for a little while each day. The card i have for you today out of my comfort zone again but i am getting to like distressing now lol. Anyways i have used ching-chou kuik's Inner Tender which you can buy from Crafts and Me isn't she beautiful, the papers are Victorian classic from the paper cellar Martha Stewart leaf and butterfly punches flowers lace and gems are from my stash. I hope you like it and thanks for looking, don't forget to enter our challenge over HERE . Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Gina this card is really stunning the colouring is great just look at that cheetah!!
    love all the embellies,
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color, paper, embelishments, nice nice nice ! I love your card Gina ! I'm in love with this stamp !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx