Tuesday 2 July 2013

Atlantis Mermaid and Dreaming.

Good morning all.
I hope you all enjoying some nice weather.
It is my turn (Nic) to share some creations with you today using the fabulous digital stamps available at the Crafts and Me store.
 
For my first card I have used the very beautiful Atlantis Mermaid by Hannah Lynn.
 
Isn`t she a beauty, look at all that hair :D

and a close up.
 
My 2nd creation is an altered frame which I made for our current Crafts and Me challenge.
Our theme is Anything Goes and you still have 3 weeks to enter.
 
I used one of the fabulous Vintage Photo digital stamps, this one is called Dreaming.
 
I really love these photo stamps and if you print them on to photo paper, wow it just makes all the difference.

and another close up.
 
Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs Nic.xx
 


4 comments:

  1. GDT
    I'm a huge fans of Coops fantastic creations and Hannah Lynn Range. Always stunned to see the combination of both
    Regards
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always...xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Coops, love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Atlantis Mermaid. You painted her so well in those gorgeous pastel colours! I just coloured her the other day, but I probably over-did the glitter (like I always do lol): http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/08/sunrise-over-sea.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx