Tuesday 4 June 2013

Star of Wonder and Emily.

Good morning all. I hope you are all enjoying a little warmer weather.
It is my (Nic) turn to share a couple of cards with you today and I really enjoyed making them both.
 
For my first card I have used the really pretty STAR OF WONDER by Hannah Lynn.
I went girly and pink for this card and lots of sparkle.

A close up, she is really pretty. I love her eyes.
 
My 2nd card is the one I made for our current Dynamite Digi girls week over at the CRAFTS AND ME CHALLENGE.Our theme is `Shabby Chic`. You still have time to join in with us too.
 
I have used one of the fabulous new PHOTO VINTAGE DIGITAL STAMPS  that Teresa now has in stock at the CRAFTS AND ME STORE. You can check them all out HERE.
 
For my card I used the beautiful EMILY.
I went all delicate and soft for this one and lots of white paint on everything.
 
I absolutely love these Vintage Photo stamps and I printed her onto photo card and wow she looks so stunning.,the colours are beautiful.
 
Thank you so much for looking and do go and check out all the latest NEW PRODUCTS .
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Nic.xx
 
 


1 comment:

  1. SUperb cards Nic, very nice, sweet, elegant, girly !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx