Friday 25 January 2013

Portrait of Ophelia and Brightest Blessings


Morning Peeps,

Yayyyy, it's Friday. Always love Fridays, well especially at 4pm when I finish work.  Apart from the housework my weekend is my own and I hope to get some creating done.  

My card for you today is using the beautiful new Jasmine Beckitt-Griffiths stamp called "Portrait of Ophelia" available at Crafts and Me and coloured with my the BG group of Copic markers, love these colours.







My second card is using the image Brightest Blessings by Robin Pushay and was coloured with distress inks and not one of my best I have to say.



Thanks for looking today.  I wish you all a fabulous weekend.

Hugs Tracy x

2 comments:

  1. Very inspiring cards, Tracy. Love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning posts ,both beautifully coloured and embellished.What a lovely butterfly on your Portrait of Ophelia.Gorgeous.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx