Thursday 2 August 2012

Spring to life by Hannah Lynn

Hi everyone!

Mona here again to show you the latest creation i`ve made, using a Hannah Lynn image called "Spring to life".  I think she is absolutely stunning! I seem to be in a pastel period at the moment, lol, course i have made a lot of creations lately, using pastels. Maybe it is the bad weather affecting me as i just want to see summery colours.


I have coloured her up with my ProMarkers. We have a small range of markers available here in the shop. I have also used some stickles crystal, available here. I smeared it on her wings. Hope it shows enough.


Don`t forget the new challenge over at Crafts and Me challenge blog. The theme is "green with envy". We would love for you to join us. Hope to see you over there. Happy crafting!


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx