Wednesday 11 July 2012

New Release Janna Prosvirina

Hi everyone, Karina here. It is Wednesday of rubber week and so my day to show you some creations I recently made.

The image I used on the first card is the soon to be released new image from Janna Prosvirina. Check out the shop as this beautiful fairy will be available soon.


I coloured her with Distress Inks. The papers are Maja Design.


The second card I show you is the one I made for the last challenge where we had the theme 1-2-3, using 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments. For this card I used one of my favourite stamps 'Believe' from Zindy S.D. Nielsen


I coloured her with Distress Inks. The papers are Teresa Collins 'World Traveler'.


Have a wonderful day everyone and thank you so much for looking!
Hugs, Karina

3 comments:

  1. Georgous cards Karina as usual with beautiful coluring,
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Karina these are just so beautiful! I adore your colouring and all of the details are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx