Sunday 5 February 2012

Happy Sunday...

Link
Good morning everyone I hope your all having a fantastic weekend and aren't suffering too much from all the snow and freezing temperatures, we have no snow at all here, well not yet anyway...no ice, no freezing, it makes a change because Ireland usually gets the brunt of bad weather, you never know it may miss us altogether this time fingers crossed...I have two gorgeous images to show you this time and the first is a Sara Burrier images called Casting Down Imagination, isn't she just stunning, I used a scrap of paper I had left for her and the gingham is such a soft green it suits her so well don't you think...the second card is using one of the new silhouettes called Fairy Love, its a perfect image against the deep pink isn't it...all the details of my cards are on my blog as always I would love you to visit...we are having family lunch today so I better go and prepare some vegetables...have a wonderful Sunday everyone
Mina xxx

2 comments:

  1. 2 lovely cards Mina ! So elegant !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Mina. I love the top one especially. It's so beautiful, gorgeous papers and stunning colouring. HOwever the pink one is also gorgeous. I love the decoupaged flowers on that and the stunning image. They're both gorgeous as always.

    Would love the chance to be a GDT in July. Hugs Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx