Saturday 8 October 2011

It Saturday so time to craft :D

I have got 3 cards for you today one digi and 2 rubber stamp just to mix it up :D
The first one you may have seen as it is my card for the last rubber challenge. I used the beautiful Melody bride available HERE from Crafts and Me. I have coloured her with pencils this time round to make a change from my normal pro markers. I have also used from Crafts and Me pink rectangle rhinestones and Martha Stewart half daisy punch. Just to finish this card off.

This next pretty pair is a digi called perched at dawn available HERE from Crafts and Me. I have fallen back on my good faithful promarkers to colour them and you can get your pro markers in the Crafts and Me store HERE. The heart pearls in gold and brown are also from the store you can grab them HERE.


My last card today is using the adorable Merry from the Kraftin' Kimmie range at Crafts and Me (HERE) I have coloured her with promarkers. What can I say we are too close to the big day to avoid Christmas sorry :D

.


Have a great rest of the weekend

Huge hugs

Amy xx

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx