Friday 29 April 2011

The Power of Green

Hi everyone out there. Karina here today. Did you have a happy Easter? I hope so.

I was in a green mode these days, like you can see on my card I made for today. I used the beautiful new digi stamp 'Aliah' which you can find HERE. She is from the fabulous artist Hannah Lynn. Check out the other gorgeous digis over at Crafts and Me as well, there are many others from her.


I coloured the image with Copics. 


I tried several different flowers for adding to my card. And then ended up with those crochet flowers and leafs. I love them and I think they are the perfect addition. They not fit to each card, but I think to those images they are great.


The papers I used are from a local store. 

Very soon some more beautiful digital stamps from the fabulous artist Sara Burrier are available at the Crafts and Me shop. Take a look at them, you will LOVE them.

And there is still some time left to join us in our challenge, where the theme is Vintage / Distressed.

Thank you for your visit here. Wish everyone a relaxing weekend.
Hugs, Karina

4 comments:

  1. So lovely colors ! Superb card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the green colour you have used. Fab colouring! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am in LOVE with this card!! I even love how you have used the flowers and they are not normally my thing but you have made me want to use them lol

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Karina, this is stunning and I absolutely love everything about it. Do you have my address? Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx