First up is my challenge card for this week and is ADRIANNA by Hannah Lynn. She is probably one of the easiest of the range to colour, all skin and hair lol! I've added some tiny 2mm iridescent crystals to the bodice and filled the gaps wth stickles and a sprinkle of glamour dust. The background was done with the letrajet (promarker airbrush)
This little beauty is CHRISTMAS MELODY. Oh yes she is!! I've hidden the xmassy candle and flowers with some small roses, voila you have a year round stamp! Looks a bit lke a bridesmaid to me, what ya think?
I love love love this image! Its a new one by Jasmine Becket-Griffith called Making a Wish. She's coloured with promarkers and pencil, the background is distress ink. Another easy one to colour so if you're a bit wary try this one :)
NOON by Sara Burrier. I've enlarged and cropped and the original image is actually a little blonde girl but I kept seeing this stamp as a little afro-caribbean girl and think she looks lovely in dark tones. She's finished with a spray of iridescent gold glimmer mist
NOON done another way. I've added a swing and a tree and coloured mainly with pencils, promarkers for the skin and painted the wings with an iridescent blue which you can see when you turn the card into the lght (2nd pic)
Been playng with my letrajet again lol! This one is VIOLET FAIRY by Jasmine Becket-Griffith coloured with promarkers, the background is all promarker letrajet and masking.
This is the new Flapper2 Melody, such a glam puss! I added some tiny detal to her bracelet with sakura stardust pens using clear and red, I love the lemon shortbread range, theres a few new ones there too, see them here.
Another gorgeous digi from Hannah Lynn, this one is FOREVER ROSE. I kept thinkng of the rose from Beauty and the beast for this. I added a pale blue to her hand for some glow. I think this is the first time I've ever done one of Hannahs with brown hair!SHOPPING MELODY, she's a girl who knows what she wants! I coloured with promarkers then added a darker band with pencil (I use derwent coloursoft and Faber-Castell polychromos) Then I've used a white gel pen to add spots to match the DP's
petal melody as I've been itching to have a go at her!