Saturday 9 October 2010

Who is ready for some new releases?

Yep that is right we are all so excited to be able to show of these brilliant new stamps from the Sara Burrier Crafts and Me range that you will be able to get your hands on from the 12th of October. And in case that is not good enough from 12th-19th October for registered newsletter readers there is 10% off the new Sara Burrier release! (CLICK HERE to see the whole range). Over the next few days the DT are going to show you all 4 new designs before they go on sale on Tuesday so make sure you come back to check them all out and if you have not already done it hop to the Crafts and me store and sign up for the newsletter so you can get great deals :D The first stamp I want to show off is I think just super cute :D The fairies look like they are having so much fun playing in the pansies and I can see that I am going to be using it for all sorts of cards. As well as the stamp the great Martha stewart border punch I have used is available HERE in the Crafts and me store.
I have coloured them with promarkers and sakura stardust pens for a sparkle. Trust me you are going to want to be back here tomorrow to see the next creation with these gorgeous stamps from the brilliant Gina :D

3 comments:

  1. Amy your card is so pretty the sisters definately look like they are having fun. I love the colour combo and those sparkling wings are so georgous.
    Love Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image.... and you've made a lovely card - like the sentiment - goes prefectly with thew image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy gorgeous card hun i love this stamp! well no actually i love them all lol. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx